Ben Askren waits for the start of a middleweight mixed martial arts bout between David Branch and Jared Cannonier at UFC 230, in New York. (AP Photo/Julio Cortez, File)
- DraftKings Sportsbook is offering a crazy promo for the Jake Paul vs Ben Askren fight on Saturday, April 17
- Users get 100-1 odds on either fighter simply landing a punch
- Read below to see how you can claim the offer at DraftKings
You know what’s better than watching a YouTuber box a former UFC fighter? A DraftKings promo offering new users 100-1 odds on either fighter to land a punch in the Jake Paul vs Ben Askren boxing match on Saturday, April 17th at 9:00 PM EST in Atlanta, Georgia.
To claim the promo, bet $1 on Jake Paul or Ben Askren to win the main event, and if either fighter records just one punch, that new customer will win $100 in free bets! Here are the full details for the DraftKings promo:
>> Claim Your DraftKings 100-1 Promo <<
DraftKings Jake Paul vs Ben Askren 100-1 Promo:
- The offer at DraftKings runs from April 12th at 8:00 AM EST to April 17th at 9:00 PM EST
- First time DraftKings depositors who make a deposit of at least $5
- Place a bet of at least $1 on either Jake Paul or Ben Askren to win before the match starts
- If there is a punch recorded by either fighter, you will receive $100 in free bets once your original $1 bet settles
- The bonus paid is paid in four $25 Free Bets
- Free bets are valid for 7 days and are not included in any returns or winnings
- The Free bets are not redeemable for cash, non-transferable, and non-refundable
- One qualifying bet per user
- Excludes live bets, parlays, free bets, cash out bets, and voided bets
Furthermore, the new user must be located in Colorado, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Tennessee, and Virginia. If you meet these requirements above, claim this DraftKings promo below:
>> Claim Your DraftKings 100-1 Offer <<
Jake Paul vs Ben Askren Odds
|Fighter||Odds at DraftKings|
Jake Paul is undefeated in his boxing career, most recently taking down former NBA guard Nate Robinson. Despite going up against a former UFC fighter and NCAA wrestler, the oddsmakers still believe he has the edge in the ring. Not to mention, Paul has been getting a lot of love this week at the sportsbooks. Paul has become an even bigger favorite this week as his odds have increased from -167 to -200.
There is simply no way to lose once you claim this promo and bet on either fighter to win, but learning about the Jake Paul vs Ben Askren odds and best bets wouldn’t hurt either.
With five years of sports journalism under his belt already, Ryan Sura may be young, but he is already making his mark. He has written for publications such as Fantasy Pros, SB Nation and TSN.ca, covering NFL, NBA, and college sports.