Conor McGregor, of Ireland, right, in action against Dennis Siver, of Germany, during their featherweight fight at UFC Fight Night, Sunday, Jan. 18, 2015 in Boston. McGregor won via 2nd round TKO. (AP Photo/Gregory Payan)
- UFC 264 main card goes live at 10 PM EST Saturday, July 10th with Dustin Poirier vs Conor McGregor as the main event
- DraftKings Sportsbook is offering 264-1 odds on either fighter to land a first round KO/TKO/DQ in their latest promo
- Read below for the full details of this unbelievable promo and how you can claim it
DraftKings Sportsbook is offering a can’t miss promotion for UFC 264 this upcoming Saturday, July 10th, 2021 in Las Vegas. Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier step into the octagon for the third time, and bettors who claim DraftKings UFC 264 promo can get 264/1 odds on either fighter to record a first round knockout.
Read below for the full details of this promotion to see if you are eligible to claim it:
DraftKings UFC 264 Promo:
- This promotion is currently available at DraftKings Sportsbook and expires Saturday, July 10th, 2021 at 11:59 PM EST right before the main event starts
- First time depositors only
- Make a deposit of at least $5 and then place a wager of at least $1 on either Conor McGregor or Dustin Poirier to record a first round KO/TKO/DQ
- Bettors will be issued a single-use odds boost at 264/1 odds (+26400)
- Apply your boost to the fighter in the matchup you want by adding that fighter’s first round win by TKO/KO/DQ to your bet slip and applying the boost. Your FIRST bet with the boost is the qualifying bet
- Maximum wager of $1
- One qualifying bet per user
- Excludes live bets, free bets, parlays, voided bets, and cash out bets
- Must be in CO, MI, IL, IN, PA, NJ, TN, VA, WV, IA
Get 264/1 odds on either Conor McGregor or Dustin Poirier to land a 1st Round KO at DraftKings
Best Way to Use This Promo
To see how valuable these odds are, let’s take a look at how much you would have to bet to make $264 on McGregor or Poirier’s regular odds to land a first round KO/TKO/DQ
Dustin Poirier vs Conor McGregor First Round KO/TKO/DQ Odds
|Fighter||Odds at DraftKings|
Regardless of the promotion, these odds carry much more value than either fighter’s moneyline odds. However, it is interesting to note that McGregor is the underdog, yet Poirier has longer odds to land a first round knockout.
At +333 odds, bettors would have to wager approximately $79.50 on McGregor to record a first round KO/TKO/DQ to profit $264. The Irishman accomplished this feat back in their first matchup in 2014, knocking Poirier out in under two minutes.
At +600 odds, bettors would have to wager exactly $44 on Poirier to record a first round KO/TKO/DQ to profit $264. Poirier has five first round wins in his UFC career, but 2016 was the last time he did it.
McGregor seems to be taking this fight against Dustin Poirier much more seriously than his last time out at UFC 257. According to his camp, he has a much better plan of attack and has been training without any distractions. McGregor built his career on wild knockouts, which leads me to believe your best to look at McGregor when locking in your selection with this UFC 264 promo at DraftKings.
Other UFC 264 Articles:
With five years of sports journalism under his belt already, Ryan Sura may be young, but he is already making his mark. He has written for publications such as Fantasy Pros, SB Nation and TSN.ca, covering NFL, NBA, and college sports.