The Phoenix Suns will look to take a commanding 2-0 series lead over the LA Lakers on Tuesday. (Photo by Brian Rothmuller/Icon Sportswire).
- DraftKings is offering an exciting promo to tip-off the NBA Finals between the Phoenix Suns and Milwaukee Bucks
- Get 150-1 odds when you make any moneyline bet during the NBA Finals
- Claim your promo offer at DraftKings below
The NBA Finals will tip off on Tuesday, July 6 between the Phoenix Suns and Milwaukee Bucks and DraftKings has just the offer for new customers to get their NBA Finals betting off to a flying start.
DraftKings’ latest exciting offer will give new customers $150 in site credit, simply for betting at least $1 on any moneyline outcome on an NBA Finals game in July.
See the terms and conditions, for how you can qualify and take advantage of this promo below.
DraftKings NBA Finals Promo Details
New customers are eligible to sign up for this promo. The full requirements include:
- Open to new customers only
- Simply deposit $5 or more to your DraftKings Sportsbook account
- Make your deposit between the start and finish of the NBA Finals (between the first and last game)
- Promo open from July 1 – July 31, 2021
- Place a minimum $1 bet on a moneyline outcome for any NBA Finals game during this timeframe
- Once you make the bet, if your team wins, you’ll receive a $150 bonus, plus your original winnings
- $150 will be paid out in site credit (DK Dollars) which have no cash value and must be used at DraftKings
- A one-time play-through is needed for DK Dollars in order for customers to be able to make a withdrawal
- Only one promo available per customer
- Promotion excludes all live bets, parlays, free and cashed out bets, as well as voided bets and also odds boosts
- Customers must be located in one of the following states: CO, IA, IL, IN, MI, NJ, PA, VA, or WV
Make a $1 Moneyline Bet on Any NBA Finals Game & Get 150-1 Odds at DraftKings!
How to Use this DraftKings Promo
Game 1 of the NBA Finals tips off on Tuesday and the Suns are listed as -245 favorites, while the Bucks are +195 underdogs. To earn $150 on a normal Bucks bet, you’d be looking at needing to bet around $75. To earn the same on a Suns bet, you’d need to bet approximately $375.
These teams have met twice this season with Phoenix winning both games. First, 125-124 at home on February 10 and then again, 128-127 in overtime on April 19 in Milwaukee.
If those results are any indication of what we’ll see in the coming series, we could be in for some close games. However, the Suns are the heavy -177 favorites to win title with the Bucks listed at +150. The Suns were 27-9 at home during the regular season and 6-2 at home in the postseason so far. Bucks’ star Giannis Antetokounmpo could also miss some time to start this series with a knee injury. At home and with Giannis looking doubtful, betting the Suns in Game 1 could be the best way to claim this $150 promo during the Finals.
Ryan is SBD’s resident soccer pro, though his repertoire is by no means limited to a single sport. His articles have been published by the Canadian Hockey League (CHL), Ontario Hockey League (OHL), and the Kitchener Rangers, and outlets like SportsXpress and Shredthespread.com