Conor McGregor, left, and Dustin Poirier, exchange hits during their mixed martial arts bout in Las Vegas. (AP Photo/John Locher, File)
- Unibet has an UFC 264 promo exclusive to SBD for new customers in Indiana, Pennsylvania, and Virginia
- A $5 wager will win you $100 if the fighter you pick to win lands a single punch on Saturday (July 10th)
- See full details, rules, and restrictions, below
This Saturday, Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier return to the Octagon for their trilogy fight at UFC 264. Unibet is marking the occasion with a lucrative promotional offer for new customers.
Make a $5 cash bet on either fighter to win and you will win a $100 free bet if your fighter lands a punch.
Poirier, who scored a second-round TKO of McGregor back in January, enters the rematch as a -134 favorite. As the table below illustrates, both fighters are likely to land roughly five strikes per minute.
McGregor vs Poirier Odds and Stats
|Fighter||Moneyline||Strikes Landed / Minute||Strikes Absorbed / Minute|
Odds as of July 8th at Unibet.
The Safest Way to Use Unibet’s 264 Promo
The chances of either fighter getting shutout in the strike department are extremely low, but it’s possible. If you are looking for the safest bet to ensure you win the promotional offer, then wager on McGregor’s +105 moneyline.
If you live in Indiana, click here to get Unibet’s UFC 264 promotional offer
Poirier has absorbed at least six strikes in all 27 of his UFC fights. Only three opponents have been held to single digits (Zachary Micklewright, Yancy Medeiros, and Conor McGregor in their first fight back in 2014, which McGregor won by KO).
If you live in Pennsylvania, click here to get Unibet’s UFC 264 promotional offer
McGregor, on the other hand, was able to KO Donald Cerrone without absorbing a single strike in January 2020. He also KOed Jose Aldo in 2015 while absorbing just one strike. Cumulatively, those fights lasted less than a minute.
If you live in Virginia, click here to get Unibet’s UFC 264 promotional offer
The fact that Poirier has been stopped by strikes twice in the first round – once by McGregor – is further reason to bet McGregor here. The most-feasible fight script which leads to a zero in the strike column is a flash knockout from Notorious.
McGregor has been stopped twice in the first round, himself, but those came in 2008 and 2010 and were both by submission.
Full Rules and Restrictions
Unibet’s UFC 264 promo is subject to the following terms:
- the offer is only available to new customers
- customers must live in either Indiana, Pennsylvania, or Virginia
- the offer is available from Thursday, July 8th, until the pre-fights odds close on Saturday night (July 10th)
- winnings from the promo will be paid out as free-bet credits; free-bet credits differ from cash; if you make a wager with free-bet credits, the original stake is not returned if your wager wins
- the only way to take advantage of this promo is by clicking through the links provided
Other UFC 264 Articles:
Sascha was a hockey player in his youth, a lawyer in his capricious mid-20s, and has now been an assigning editor, writer, and lead oddsmaker for SBD for over five years. He covers everything you can possibly put odds on, but specializes in football, baseball, hockey, and basketball.