Nigeria’s Israel Adesanya reacts during his middleweight match win over Brazil’s Anderson Silva at the UFC 234 event in Melbourne, Australia, Sunday, Feb. 10, 2019. (AP Photo/Andy Brownbill)
- UFC 263 goes down on Saturday, with Israel Adesanya and Marvin Vettori headlining the card
- FanDuel Sportsbook UFC 263 promo is offering 30/1 odds on either fighter to win
- See below to find out if you qualify for the promotion and how you can opt-in
Israel Adesanya took down Marvin Vettori once before, but can he do it again on Saturday night in Arizona at UFC 263? Is there even a point to bet on Adesanya since he’s such a big favorite?
FanDuel Sportsbook is giving you a reason. FanDuel’s UFC 263 promo offers you 30/1 odds on either fighter to win the main event. Yes, that’s right, you can get the Last Stylebender at an odds boost of +3000.
Read the full details below to see if how you can claim this promotion at FanDuel Sportsbook:
FanDuel UFC 263 30/1 Promo
- FanDuel will run this promotion from Monday, June 7th at 8:00 AM EST to the start of the main event, which will be around 12:00 AM EST (Midnight) on Saturday, June 12th
- New users only
- Claim this promo by making your first deposit and then placing a max $5 wager on either Israel Adesanya or Marvin Vettori to win
- All winning bets will be fulfilled within 72 hours
- Must use the FanDuel Sportsbook App when depositing for this promotion
- Desktop Users: Once you register, a pop-up will instruct you to download the app to then claim the offer
- Mobile Web Users: Will be instructed to download the app to deposit, which will then trigger the offer once completed
- One (1) use per customer
- Must be located in CO, IA, IL, IN, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA, or WV
>> Get 30/1 Odds on Either Israel Adesanya or Marvin Vettori at FanDuel <<
How to Use FanDuel UFC 263 Promo
Israel Adesanya is currently a -280 favorite to beat Marvin Vettori in the main event of UFC 263 and defend his middleweight title. Moreover, Vettori is currently sitting at +220 odds to win the fight. With FanDuel boosting both sides to +3000, there is a lot less you need to worry about.
Israel Adesanya vs Marvin Vettori Odds
|Fighter||Odds at FanDuel|
The FanDuel UFC 263 promo offers $5 to win $150, so what would you have to bet on either fighter’s regular line to profit $150?
Adesanya is listed at -280, which means you would have to wager approximately $404 to profit $150. Vettori is the underdog and is listed at +220, which means you would have to wager approximately $68 to profit $150. Seems like you’re better off claiming the FanDuel promo and using the +3000 odds boost.
There’s a reason why Israel Adesanya is such a heavy favorite. He’s beaten Marvin Vettori before, and after his loss to Jan Blachowicz at UFC 259, he’ll be more motivated than ever. Make sure to check out our UFC 263 early picks preview and our UFC betting guide before locking in your winner at FanDuel.
This article contains links to external sports betting services. SBD may receive advertising revenue from these links, however editorial has hand-picked each individual link based on relevance to the article, without influence on the coverage.
With five years of sports journalism under his belt already, Ryan Sura may be young, but he is already making his mark. He has written for publications such as Fantasy Pros, SB Nation and TSN.ca, covering NFL, NBA, and college sports.