FILE – In this Friday, Jan. 1, 2021 file photo, Clemson quarterback Trevor Lawrence passes against Ohio State during the first half of the Sugar Bowl NCAA college football game in New Orleans. The last NFL event not impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic was the 2020 combine in Indianapolis. A year later, with the 2021 combine canceled, the league has released a list of players who would have merited invitations. From such high-profile quarterbacks as Clemson’s Trevor Lawrence and Ohio State’s Justin Fields to guys who sat out last season such as Oregon tackle Penei Sewell, there are 323 players from 100 schools. (AP Photo/John Bazemore, File)
- DraftKings Sportsbook is putting on a promo for the 2021 NFL Draft
- You can get 100-1 odds on a QB being selected first overall
- See how to claim your NFL Draft promo offer at DraftKings below
Even if you have spent the entire pandemic living under a rock, not watching a single snap of football or paying any attention to it at all, you still know that Trevor Lawrence is going to be the first overall pick in the 2021 NFL Draft. This is why DraftKings Sportsbook’s NFL Draft promo is a no-brainer.
DraftKings is offering an NFL Draft promo for new users that gives you 100-1 odds on not only Lawrence being selected first overall, but any quarterback at all. So even if you’re buying all the Zach Wilson hype right now, and fear Jacksonville may make a last-minute change, you would still cash on this promo.
>> Claim Your DraftKings NFL Draft Promo <<
If you don’t want to waste any more time, you can claim your offer by simply clicking the link above. You can also read the finer details of this promo below, if you’d prefer.
DraftKings’ NFL Draft Promo
- Promo is available in NJ, WV, IN, CO, TN, MI, and IL – not available in PA, IA, or VA
- Promo valid between Sunday, April 25 and Thursday, April 29 – offer expires early in West Virginia (8pm ET on April 28) and Michigan (11:59pm ET on April 28)
- Only available to first time DraftKings depositors
- Must make a deposit of at least $5 into your Sportsbook account
- The bet must be placed prior to the NFL Draft on April 29
- Bonus will be paid as four $25 free bets
- Free bets are valid for seven days
- Free bet is not redeemable for cash, and is non-transferable and non-refundable
- One qualifying bet per user
- Max bet is $1
>> Claim Your NFL Draft Promo at DraftKings <<
In order to claim this promo, click the link above, then register your account and make a deposit of at least $5. Once that is set up, place a bet of at least $1 on any NFL Draft market.
To be clear, you will not find this specific “will a QB be selected first overall” prop at DraftKings. You are just supposed to make a bet on any of the NFL Draft props at DraftKings – player draft position over/under, top 5/10/32 pick, first player drafted at their position etc.
If/when a quarterback is drafted first overall, you will be issued a $100 bonus once your original bet settles.
If you’re not yet sold on this promo, allow me to walk you through what your payout would be if you were simply betting this without the promo.
Odds to Be Taken First Overall in 2021 NFL Draft
|Player||Odds at DraftKings|
Odds as of April 27
As mentioned, DraftKings does not actually have the prop “will a QB be selected first overall”, since it’s such a lock that Jacksonville will take Lawrence. If you wanted to make a $1 bet on Lawrence to be taken first overall, you would only win $0.01 from his -10000 odds.
If they actually did offer the prop from the promo, you would make fractions of a cent off a $1, since the two players with the next best odds are both quarterbacks as well.
The fact that you can make a $1 bet on this and win $100 is absurd.
After working in TV, Matt turned his focus towards numbers, specifically odds. He has been with us since 2016 and serves as SBD’s Editor-in-Chief, credited with creating our futures trackers, SBD’s score predictor, SBD Sharp, and his own model for calculating NFL SOS, among other products.