- The Euro 2020 tournament will take place from June 11 – July 11, 2021
- Download and complete our bracket all the way from the Group Stage, through the Knockout Round and all the way to the final
- Read our group previews for all six groups to help you make your Group Stage picks
Delayed by one year, Euro 2020 is now set to kick off on Friday, June 11 in 2021, and sees 2018 World Cup champion France as the +480 favorites. Defending 2016 European champions Portugal are also expected to make a deep run in the competition once again at +800 odds.
How far will they and other contenders advance? Fill out your picks and tournament champion by downloading our Euro 2020 Bracket here!
Euro Championship Bracket
>> Download Printable Euro 2020 Bracket <<
A total of 24 teams have qualified for Euro 2020 and they have been split into six different groups of four. You can see these groups (Groups A-F) at the bottom of our bracket. Feel free to fill out the rankings (1st-4th) beside each team in the group portion of the bracket to assist in completing the rest of the bracket.
Here are some general notes on filling out your bracket:
- Each team will play each other once during the Group Stage
- At the conclusion of the Group Stage, the top two teams from each group will advance to the Knockout Round (where the bracket starts) and enter the round of 16
- Additionally, the four best third place teams of the six after the Group Stage will also advance
- When you’re looking at the round of 16 portion of the bracket, you can see the potential matchups with the seedings listed for that round. For instance “1A vs 2C” means that the winner of Group A will be playing the runner-up of Group C.
- When it comes to the four third place qualifiers, their round of 16 opponents are decided depending on which third-place teams qualify and can be seen in the chart below
3rd Place Knockout Round Possible Opponents
|If 3rd-Placed Teams Qualify from Groups||1B vs||1C vs||1E vs||1F vs|
Latest Euro 2020 Winner Odds
|Team||Odds at DraftKings|
Odds as of June 8
Need Help Filling Out Your Bracket?
There’s no shame in taking some advice from the experts! We’re happy to help! Click on any of the links below for a full preview of each Group.
Read our previews below to get all the odds and predictions for which teams will advance to the round of 16 below, plus track the updated odds all tournament long.
2021 CONMEBOL Copa América Odds Tracker
Ryan is SBD’s resident soccer pro, though his repertoire is by no means limited to a single sport. His articles have been published by the Canadian Hockey League (CHL), Ontario Hockey League (OHL), and the Kitchener Rangers, and outlets like SportsXpress and Shredthespread.com